Alright - I won't do this again ... my bad. GP wins my undying respect and admiration even though he hate Alanis' CD. Eyvi - you were a close 2nd and you already have my unyielding respect and admiration.
AVP - you were the first to guess Floyd ... but had the wrong song ... though it was an unfair question since their song titles are obscure at best.
Great effort Spot!
Thanks for answering first, Xtreme - you ROCK!
Here are the answers ... sorry my musical repertoire is not to your liking ... (some of you) but I have no plans to change it any time soon. I encourage all you ladies to have a gander at the conveniently included vid for Chris Cornell's Scream. Isn't he lovely??? Thanks again Eyvi - my dreams'll never be the same now that you've introduced us.
1) Throwing out the blame when you know it ain't my fault
Messing with my brain when you want to see me fall
Chris Cornell - Scream ... and thank YOU Eyvi for bringing this fantabulous man into my little world *wipes drool from lips* See Video Here
2) I got me a car, it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail ... I got me a car, it seats about 20 so hurry up and bring your juke box money
B-52's - Love Shack
3) I've got a freaky old lady, name o'Cocaine Katie who emroiders all my jeans
Dr Hook - Cover Of The Rollin' Stone For U Eyvi
4) So you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
Pink Floyd - Time ... album Dark Side of the Moon (one of my favs...) Watch Here
5) Take another shot of courage wonder why the right words never come you just get numb
Eagles (I'm disappointed, guys-only GP and Spot got this one...) Tequila Sunrise ... this was a 'give' Watch Here
6) Ok, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here, two down, nobody on, no score,
bottom of the ninth, there's the wind-up and there it is, a line shot up the middle, look at him go. This boy can really fly!
Meat Loaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Lights (My hubby & I sang this to each other at our weddin' - I was 5 mos preggers at the time) This also came from the Greatest Hits Compo
7) Toss me a cigarette, I think there's one in my raincoat" - "We smoked the last one an hour ago"
So I looked at the scenery, she read her magazine ... And the moon rose over an open field
Simon & Garfunkle - America album I got it from was Greatest Hits They still got it!! Watch
8) Images of sorrow, pictures of delight - things that go to make up a life
Genesis - Home By The Sea ...album: Genesis (wicked album) See Here
9) you said "wouldn't it be a shame if I knew how great I was five minutes before I died i'd be filled
with such regret before I took my last breath" and I said "you're willing to tell me this now
and you're not going to die any time soon"
Alanis Morissette - I Was Hoping - album: Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
10) Come on down to the mermaid cafe and I will buy you a bottle of wine
And well laugh and toast to nothing and smash our empty glasses down
Joni Mitchell - Carey ... excellent job, Eyvi!! Here