No Whining Wednesday

Hmmmmmmm ... I wonder if death threats are considered whining?

Okay - here goes...

Today, I am whine-less (meaning less of whine) because:

Narcissus is not in the office, thus the act of unclenching my ass cheeks has caused an over all feeling of good will and general peace.

my eldest offspring made it to the bus stop this morning on time and without being dragged by her eyelashes.

my youngest offspring is getting her very first class picture taken EVER today.

while commenting on my good buddy, Eyvi's blog ... some distant part of my once present intelligence called out in horror at my attempt to spell physically with an 'f'' even though it took my overly medicated bean several moments too long to figure out why.

I read scintillating blogs and the very thought that there is new fodder for satiating my gluttonous imagination renders me ripe with the promise of new thoughts and inspiration ... not to mention stark, green-eyed jealousy ... but only the good kind ... yeah ... the best.

one word ... thesaurus.

the raging snot-factory, phlegm faucet of a cold I am brewing has not yet sunken its claws into my flesh deep enough to cause total loss of my faculties ... stay tuned.

tomorrow is whine extra Thursday to make up for NWW...

So to y'all out there in cyberspace ... here's a shout out to all the bungled from the totally botched!!

Enjoy hump day.

D


Comments

The Management said…
Personally, I always look forward to FM Friday. It's my favourite day of the week. In addition: cooperative progeny are always a treat.
Yeah ... cooperation is not something to which I have grown accustomed... not from employers, spouse, the general populace nor progeny.

****

Here's what I DON'T think the FM stands for:
Fan Mail
Fugly Mullet
Fart Monkey
Force Master
Fuck Muffin

What I am not so certain of is what it does stand for ...
Mark Price said…
I wouldn't wish any sickness upon you, but I have to admit if you're gonna be sick anyway... I cant wait to see what comes out when you're all jacked up on cold meds. Get feeling better soon!
Lainey said…
I LOVE reading about other people, who I haven't personally FORCED into it, playing No Whining Wednesday! It's so great!

I look forward to reading more of your writing.

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)