And the award for most over the top goes to...

Okay - I have the astute pleasure of passing on my blog award. (Thanks very much Spot - it's oddly spine tingling when someone luvs ya enough to pass out an award ...)

So ... there are a couple of blogs that fall into this category for me. I'm not 100% certain I am clear on the rules, but I seem to have issues with rules anyway, so screw it - I'll wing it :)

My favorite "Over the Top" blog is Welcome to Stabby Mart. Doran - you make my tummy hurt. There's a good chance you may not be as knocked over by this nomination as I am - as you seem to march to your own drum ... but you are the top of that list for me. Consider yourself awarded :)

Next on that list (other than two of my favs already in posession of this ... U know who you are Mark n Spot) would be Meeko Fabulous at Ramblings of a Disgruntled Secretary. You are a scream ... and you make me laugh whenever your post.

So - I am told I have to perform some sort of thingy in order to get my award ... but I don't remember what this one is and since I can wantonly steal the pic of the award from the interwebs ... well screw it - MINE!!! You can do the same ... but only if you have been nominated ... or I'll shank ya!!

Here's yer award:


Comments

Spot said…
Hahaha! Oh Danica~ leave it to you to do exactly what you want! Love it! And you deserved the award and you know it. They look lovely in your sidebar!

♥Spot

PS- Im gonna head over to StabbyMart to check things out....
Mark Price said…
LMAO. I will be calling blog foul though. You totally deserve this one. And today's post pretty much proves you are over the top! Congrats Danica!

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)

WIMTS