K - I think I may have mentioned in the past that I can be a bit of a joiner ... in case nobody has figured this out yet. Chief over at (Hiding from the Kids) is part of another blog carnival and it looks like it could be fun, so I am going to try it on for size. I will be attempting to behave in a manner befitting the blog it shall be linked to ... so there will be limited swearing, blood and references to voodoo dolls of my boss. (OW!! Do NOT throw rotten veggies at my head!!)
* I, too have taken sabatical from regular 'lawn maintenance' where my legs ... and a couple of other places are concerned. I figure it all lends to natural insulation from the bitter cold ... or at least that's the platform I'm standing behind at present.
* I have graduated from passive aggressive - to aggressive passive aggressive ... what that means (in Dani's dictionary) is I am now "actively" pervasive, negative and passive, usually disavowed and resistant in interpersonal or occupational situations. Or in layman's terms ... when my husband behaves in his newly formed passive aggressive behavior and does not put the clean basket of laundry away ... I leave it there until the contents of said basket are once again dirty ... or, when my boss man wants me to develop the "second sight" and anticipate his every whim and fancy ... I pretend I am unable to decipher his limited range of contemplation and then, with an air of incredulity, state I am NOT clairvoyant nor is it part of my job description to be so.
* I ate 3 peanut butter roll-overs (WITH BUTTER) for dinner last night. (My kids had eaten out with their father as they had extra cirriculars to attend)
* I have put my children to bed at least a half hour too late every night this week because I could not get my face out of my book long enough to bath them on time. (Damn you, Diana Gabaldon!!!) I am a baaaad, baaaad mommy.
* In turn .... I stayed up until 2:00 am this very morning finishing said book ... *yawns ingraciously*
* I have not logged a single step on the treadmill I recently pledged my life to. There is no excuse for this ... I just haven't.
* I encouraged my hubs to "borrow" a couple of rolls of TP from his office the other night ... we were out and unable to requisition any of our own ... and Narci has planted homing devices in our stock in the office I'm quite certain ... so it had to be him. I would be ashamed of myself ... except the alternative of using old flyers for the task has left me rather unscrupulous in this matter.
* Nearly every one of my posts are written whilst on company time ... yes - I feel perfectly justified in this highly enjoyable waste of paid time.
Okay - I got eight ... not a total waste of a showing.
Hope to be invited back ... but if not, this was still fun!