I Can't Think of a Zippy Title

I can't think of a zippy topic, either...

Here is a very good example of me wanting to write... crying out for inspiration and... nuthin'.

I got nuthin'.

Tonight, I attempted a penag curry. 

It did not go over well.

... not even with my girl of adventerous tastes.

We are not a family that cares for big spice.

Garlic and onion are my favorite spices. I'm simple that way.

Glad Hubs wasn't home... he would not have cared for it. He'd have eaten it, but would not have enjoyed it. He'd eat shit on a stick, if I cooked it for him... but that doesn't mean he always loves everything.

Not my kids, though... nope. 
Neither of them ate anything but the spring rolls I served with it. My oldest ate a friggen grilled cheese for supper last night, for crying out loud! Drives me batty!

I wrote a big post abut my daughter today, but I think I will leave it unpublished. I feel like I would be betraying her confidence, otherwise. She's a puzzle for me, though. I wish I could help her navigate her world better.

I so wish I could write tonight... I feel incredibly lonely. 

My play list is on the stereo and all is quiet, otherwise... I should be in my glory, alas I am not. 

Maybe a bath is the answer. 
Yes... I think maybe that is what I will do with my evening... a hot, bubbly bath.
My head is thumping, as per the usual and the heat may feel good... it also may make it worse, hard to know ahead of time.

Ima go away now...

D-Out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)