Awards Time...

K - Daune from Triplets plus two   nominated me for two awards and now I gotta pass 'em on.

There are rules ... but I live really far away ... so I not a-scairt of her... even though she is the mother of FIVE CHILDREN ... 3 of which were born on THE SAME DAY!!! Yikes! That some scary shit right there! You should really go check her out ... she's funny and has really cute kids and a super hot hubby who I am told sports the ever sessy and stylin' woodsman coat (to the envy of the neighborhood and the swooning of many bloggesses!) ... (Still waitin' on those pics, btw). She's really sweet (like cavity sweet) but I don't hold it against her and neither should you... so clickity click (y'know - up there where the name of her blog is underlined??) and have a visit.

Now den ... here's the rules - should you choose to follow them like good little bleeps:




The fine print for keeping the Lemonade Stand Award torch lit:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post .
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog. (K - I have a problem with this one ... if you do not read me ... NO AWARD FOR YOU!!! even if some of you don't even like 'em)
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.











The fine print for keeping the Happy torch lit:

A. List 10 things that make you happy. (See below)

B. Try to do at least one of them today. (okay ... but this makes you an accomplice, Daune)

C. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

D. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list (it is possible I am learning impaired, but I don't even know what this means ... so I'm totally skippin' this one ... or at least I think I am ... I dunno ... fer sure)


***Ten Things That Make Me Happy***


1) My family unit {that is, when they are not making me crazy (er)}
2) My re-kindled relationship with reading ... ohh how I have missed you
3) Standing in the doorway while my angels sleep peacefully - they are particularly cute then
4) Freshly line dried laundry - especially bed sheets ... mmmmmmmmmm
5) Seeking out the cold spots in the bed with my toes (I know that's weird - but I love it)
                                            **********************

6) Rendering Narci speechless - especially if there has been a difference in opinion
7) When one of the (work) babies goes cryin' to daddy (Narci) and then gets caught up in their own net (this is a regular fav of mine
8) Watching karma kick the ass of someone that is over-due (still waiting big time for one of those)
9)When Narci has left the building
                                          ***********************
10) BLOGGING!!! YAY!


K - I did my part ... now you do yours:


1) Amethyst Anne @ The Lunch Hour
2) Eyvi @ Everyone Is Entitled To My Opinion
3) Spot @ What Passes For Sane On A Crazy Day
4) Cindy @ All In My Head
5) Meeko @ Ramblings of a Disgruntled Secretary (I know you already have this ... but you brighten my day)
6) Xtreme @ Xtremely Ragey
7) Brite @ ...but I digress (in particular for your kick ass comments and fabolous taste in music)
8) Duane @ Triplets Plus Two ... your blog brightens my day too
9) ZGirl @ Think Tank Momma (She doesn't follow me, but her blog is really cool ... and a girl can dream - can't she?) I guess Chief @ (Hiding From The Kids) and Supah @ Adventures of a Wannabe Supah Mommy would fall into that category as well.


Spot number 10 shall remain vacant for now. There is someone who brightens my day all of the time and I am certain that someone knows full well who they are. Now is simply not the time. (I don't know how to say this without sounding like a complete moron  ... so I'll say no more)

Comments

Meeko Fabulous said…
Awww! Thanks Dani! :) *hugs*
Spot said…
Aw Dani~ you rock my socks! Do we get both awards??

Also, I completely know who you mean and I spent most of yesterday bawling. Then I told my sister who's never even really talked to him and she cried too.

♥Spot
Yeppers - both awards are for y'all.

Oh - and yer welcome for the homework assignment :)
Xtreme said…
What?? More bloggy work?!?!? But I can't even be relied upon to actually blog! Oh, I'll get you for this Dani, and your little doggy too! (and yes, I realize he's the size of a Shetland pony, it's just an expression, dammit).
brite said…
Ack ack ack! I somehow missed reading this post on Tuesday, I was totally distracted by the post-its and the thought that Narci had won the lottery.Thank you Dani...I'm honoured and I should let you know this is the first 'bloggy/award/kudos thing' I've ever received.So, I'm off to do my duty (not doody) and will post soon...ish. *wanders off pondering the rules and regulations*

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)

WIMTS