Long Weekend Lullaby



I really have no idea if this will qualify as a lullaby, but it's as close as I have been in several weeks.

This has been a great weekend.

Right down to the fact that my husband left for Ontario this morning... and I don't mean because I didn't want him here, just that I got so. much. done. God, I had a productive day. House cleaned, floors mopped, the gross shelf in the bathroom is clean and organized, stove is clean, I even washed and then hung out on the clothesline, all of the cushion covers on my couches and chairs. 

Such a great day.

I sweated my arse off for most of it, but it was very much so worth it. I even rearranged my rec room and living room... so all the nooks and crannies got thoroughly cleaned.

I feel like I need a smoke. 

Speaking of, Friday night I got (and do pardon my crass vernacular) the ass fucked off me... twice! Like the first time was right after supper and we like just ... banged. 

My good, holy, GAWD! it was awesome! 

Then, after we had our fire outside and a couple of drinks together, we hit the sack again, though this time we took a little more time and care. 

I've had a whole lot of pent up frustration, and latent anger for the past few weeks... and it all just drained away (so to speak).

I really do love sex.

I needed it like a lungful of air.

Saturday night did not disappoint, either.

Though the day we put in didn't exactly contribute to it. We had gone to the beach for the day. It wound up getting very foggy and our children were... let's say sour.

Plus we had promised we would go out for dinner on our way home.

Here are a couple of problems with this concept:

      *My kids can NEVER decide on the same place
      *My kids are spoiled rotten when it comes to how they eat
      *I can not eat 'fast food'. Seriously - even a DQ burger will burn the side out of my stomach
      *It always costs a damned fortune
      *Somebody is always miserable by the end of it

In this case, we were all twisted leaving.

Hardly seems worth it. I think next time, I will make the meal and we will go out for dessert. That way, the only thing I have to pay for is the only thing they don't get better at home.

Anyway, suffice it to say, the girls disappeared after we got home in a cloud of pissiness. We wound up having a bath together and going at it like squirrels again. Can't say it wasn't well timed.

I think he's going to cool his jets.
I wish that he could get control of his insecurity. Even if I did do something (and I sincerely don't plan to) he can't control it. I wish he would wrap his head around that. We would get along so much better.

So... he's about an hour and a half away from his destination for tonight.

Fifteen hours, he's been driving.

Blows my mind, how he can do that.

He'll spend the night with his sister and then he has to work all day tomorrow. I'm not expecting him home for a couple of days. I'm hoping I don't hear any comments or snipes about being 'unsupervised'... I'd sooner start next weekend not wanting to taste a little blood.

...then again, the sex really was good. 

Guess that's me for tonight.

D-out, Bleeps! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)