I Never Seem To Learn...

I was just reading back over my last few posts and I realized where I went wrong.

I posted this . 

What the actual fuck was I thinking, saying something like that out in the open air?

Such a dumb-ass... have I learned nothing?

Anyway, I have started a new hobby. 

I'm trying to figure out how to extract information out of Natal Charts... it's astrology. I'm also fascinated by Tarot readings lately. I know many people think that is all bunk, but I strongly disagree. I think science disregards the power of the energies around us, the positioning of the moons, stars and planets that are in our direct path - both when we are born and as we go through life. I think that is an arrogant mistake on science's part.

When we enter this mortal world, I think the universe puts its very own, individual stamp on us. The only part I am not sure of, is whether it is during conception, gestation or birth. Could be all three. All I know is that I can pull the broad characteristics of anyone for whom I have date, place and time of birth and usually nail their personality to a tee. It's rather interesting.

Actually, I find it almost intoxicating by times.

I guess since I am a walking, talking, working horny toad these days, it is best if I focus my passions on something like this, rather than acting out and letting my manic have the run of my body. The newer meds have allowed it to come out again, and though I was feeling very controlled, it only took my being furious at my spouse, to send some bad tendencies bubbling up to the surface. I have managed to keep myself well behaved and have channeled my badness into writing - privately... and learning about the occult. I am a Scorp, after all. I'm supposed to be fascinated with the occult and sex - the stars say so.

You wanna argue with stars? 
Fill your boots!

For my part, I will respect the all knowing, all giving, and all-encompassing universal energies and simply try to focus my obsessions in a non-destructive manner. 

Always easier said than done... it is a great deal more fun to be bad. Guess that's where my private page came in.

Oh well... for now, that will have to sustain me.

D-out, Bleeps!

Have a spectacular Friday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)