I'm Melllltttingggg


This is ed-zachary how I feel right now.



See the source image





LAWD! It is HAWT!

I'm not complaining, per se... merely making an observation...


of my skin bubbling off my bones.

The A/C at work has been operating on the stingy side this week. Normally, I'm thrilled to get into my steam box of a vehicle after working in the freezer all day, but today is not one of those days.

I have been alone in the office this week due to my boss being on vacation. I remember when I used to count the minutes until my bosses left for vacation. I'm thrilled to report, I am missing my current one. This morning, in anticipation of the mega heat (over 40 degrees Celsius in the Humidex), I wore a strapless sun dress. 

Now, I came into work with foundation garments on. For those of you who are unfamiliar with such a thing, they push up stuff that sags, suck in stuff that pops out, and smooth overly bumpy areas.

Sadly, I have a number of each.

Add the afternoon heat of this day and I was forced to subtract said garments.

I am currently more commando than I think I have ever been in a work environment... and I am STILL hot!


It is time for me to head out. My house will be several thousand times hotter than in here. I suspect I will be taking my hormonal monsters for a swim this evening.

Until next time... another song that's bumping around my mind today. No reason, except that it's a little hateful - like me. 




Kisses, D









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)

WIMTS