Good New... Bad News

So... on the up side, there is no clot, blockage or tumor in my brain.

That's a relief.

The down side of this news is that I still have a wicked headache... and the reason for it remains a mystery.

 I don't really know what comes next. I don't want to be taking more pills... I'm pilled out.

Acupuncture, chiropractic, massage... diet. I really have no idea where to go, now.

I'm worried my weekend is going to be ruined by this god-forsaken thing! We are going away on Saturday and I'm gonna be pissed if my head gets in the way of my night. We have an evening cruise planned and a nice dinner... and then there's having no kids around... barm-chicka barm-barm.

I've taken Friday off to get the house stuff done and groceries in the house. I'm looking forward to the long weekend. My job has been somewhat on the stale side of late.

On that note, I applied for the job. I really have no idea if I'll even get a read, but I would be an idiot to pass up an opportunity at an Executive Director position... I mean I don't want my boss' position, but that would open some doors for me.

Who knows, maybe they're desperate for someone. Stranger things have been known to happen.

Anyway... I guess I've got a lot to be grateful for today. I was honestly worried about there being something physically wrong with my actual brain.

So all in all... a good day.

D-out


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)