Drive

I had to scrape frost off my windshield this morning.

I wanted to cry.

I miss Summer so much.

Here are the things for which I am currently grateful:

**We are just about level with our bills.
**I have gathered, organized, spread-sheeted and calculated nearly all the info required to finish our bankruptcy. There will need to be extra money paid in, but if we can catch it now, we can pay it up before April. One step closer.
**It is not yet the end of October, and my Christmas shopping is almost half finished. (squee)
**I think my va-jay-jay is finally all good! (squee)
**I found and purchased used snow tires fora quarter of what new was going to cost. (squee)
**I'm facing things. Like a grown up. It feels good to feel in control.



A more positive song for tonight.

I accomplished things today.

Now, it is time to untangle my head and try to actually sleep tonight. I haven't been having the best of luck on that front. Plus, when I do actually sleep, I dream torture dreams. Stuff from my past that haunts me. Latent anger. Regret. 

It's the succubus back again. My internal energy vampire.

Just a few more weeks...

Enjoy the night, bleeps.

D-Out



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)

WIMTS