Divine Feminine

Oh spare me the details!

I'm not sure that I have ever detested being female as much as I do this week...

Perhaps with the one exception of the 9 month yeast infection I had as a teen. Otherwise, this takes the prize.

I'm overly emotional.
I'm in a great deal of pain.
My hoochie is unhappy to the enth degree.
I'm eating like a starved person. It's like my body is in need of something in particular, but I can't seem to figure it out... so I just keep eating stuff. You'd think I was preggers or something.

I'm not, of course... but then my spouse actually asked me if I picked up gonorrhea somewhere.

Wait... what?!
Seriously, dude... are you new here?
What a thing to ask your spouse of the past 19 years! 

Have to say, that one seems to be sticking in my craw a little... like trying to swallow a porcupine, arse first. 

Sigh

This will be short for today... my journal entries are never fun to re-read when I am in this head space. I don't like being around me when I am like this. That makes for uncomfortable days, since I can't unzip my skin and crawl the hell away.



Image result for Crawling out of skin image


Boy I wish I could do that right now.

I am headed out of town for work again this weekend. 
October Board meeting. 
Barf!

I will be leaving Sunday afternoon and spending the night at a hotel, so we can be all ready and prepped for the early morning meeting on Monday. 

Maybe it will be good for me to get away for a night all by myself... I feel pretty alone most of the time anyway. Although, admittedly it's only been in the past few weeks that I have been feeling this way... and everyone is just getting on my last dirty nerve, so it is highly likely that this is all just me...

Have I mentioned how little I am enjoying my gender just now?

Lawd... grant me the wisdom to not beat the peeps in my life to death with my vile mood.

D-Out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)