Monday, September 20, 2010

Pffft

I am in an evil mood.

Well, let me rethink that.

I am in an evil and volatile mood.

Kinda like vitriol in a blender ... on high speed ... that someone carelessly lit on fire ... near a fire works factory.














Boom.

My family is jumpy.

I called out to hubs last night and he didn't hear me the first time, so I had to call a second time.

He apologized at least twenty seven and a half times.

I told him it was alright ... not to worry. He seemed a little shaky. I've no idea why...

















...may have had something to do with the fact that I resembled this lovely fella while calling.

I think it is possible to sum up my current state of mind with the following:

4 comments:

Amethyst Anne said...

Oh my dear friend. Let's toodle off to some place warm to keep our families safe.. Yeah, that's it.. it is all for them, see, see what I did there!

Spot said...

Aw, I do understand. But isn't it slightly funny when they get all jumpy like that? Oh. Maybe it's just me. I kind of enjoy the power.

♥Spot

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

I do.

Pass the salt shaker. And the chocolate.

The End.

Feel better :)

brite said...

Chocolate...chips...chocolate...rum...peanuts...rum...chocolate.Now if only I could find 'the recipe' for night sweats....