Had to share this funny

A Cardiologist's Funeral
A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate
funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life... A huge
heart... covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service
as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy,
the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed,
sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever..

At that point, one of the mourners just -burst- into laughter. When all
eyes stared at him, he said, 'I am so sorry, I was just thinking of my
own funeral... I'm a gynecologist.

The priest fainted

Comments

Meeko Fabulous said…
That gave me a wicked case of the giggles!

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)

WIMTS