I fucked up my back.

Then I went ahead and had me some sex last night
... even though I had already fucked up my back
... and I fucked up my back even more.

Sigh.

Out of commission today.
Like right out.

I was planning to make a chili today, so my hubs and oldest both have something hearty to eat. My youngest is not a fan... but then she's a tough one to please anyway.

I am not making anything.
I've had a bath and taken everything I can take...
I'm propped up on the hardest couch in the house...
And my back is still screaming.

Public Service Message... take care of your backs, boys and girls.

Hubs is headed out to work tonight, so I'm on my own.
Sigh...

I'm super bummed.
I have been in wicked pain for weeks... and I'm talking six weeks, tomorrow.
First my head, now my back.

Is not good for one's overall countenance.

I won't be winning "Miss Congeniality" any time soon.

Grrrowlll

D-Out



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)