So ... I have been nominated for another blog award - Thanks, Spot ...
(Did that sound sarcastic ... it really wasn't supposed to ... it was meant sincerely ... it was ... I mean it)
The Rules Are:
1. Thank the person giving you the award. Check
2. Post a link to their blog. Check
3. Post the award on your blog. Check
4. Post 7 tidbits you're readers don't know. Check
5. Hand it out to ten other bloggers. Check
6. Post links to their blogs. Check
7. Post a link letting those bloggers know. Screw that ... if you want your award ... you gotta come and get it, sunshine.
So - I have done this a few times already, and anybody who has read this for any amount of time likely already knows most of the sordid details ... but I'll try.
1. I am slightly OCD. Like ... when I hang clothes on the line, they must run from largest to smallest or vice/versa ... or my head spins around. OR when there is paper towel on the roll with a ragged end not torn off properly, I can't leave it ... must.break.evenly. OR ... oh this one is really bad ... when I am listening to music on something that measures the volume by numbers ... the number MUST be even ... NO IDEA WHY. My nano goes up to 25 ... and I always have to stop at 24.
2. I am addicted to check marks. I make lists all the time to keep me on track ... sometimes even putting things on the list I have already done - just so I can reward myself with a check.
3. I am addicted to blistix. I have been for most of my life. If I do not put my blistix on my kisser before I go to bed, I wake up with dry, hurty lips.
4. I used to roller skate ... like every single weekend ... at a place called (are ya ready for this?) Wheelies! It was soooo fun!
5. I am the single guiltiest person I know ... truly - I feel responsible for shit that doesn't even happen any where near me. Famine in Africa - uh ... Dani, you did not donate ... Earthquake in Haiti ... uh, Dani ... you wished for an early Spring and the cosmic shift of that event has caused our warm weather to start earlier that ever this year ... you see where I'm going, right? I'm crazy ... like certifiable.
6. I do not like scary movies ... I still have nightmares about Hannibal Lecter and Freddie Krueger.
7. One of my most favorite things in the world to do is get behind the wheel of a car ... crank some bitchen tunes and just drive ... with the window open and the warm breeze guiding my hand/arm plane on the current. It fills my heart with joy.
K - I fear if I divulge anything else about myself ... you people will go away. If you haven't already...
This particular award is meant to celebrate brute honesty in a blogger. My list contains blog pages I really find are honest and pure. Another two would be The Grasshoppa & The Screenplay - two of my faves ... already have this award... and of course, Spot ... the giver of great things :) Without further ado ...
The nominees for "Honest Scrap" are:
1) Amethyst Anne @ The Lunch Hour
2) Brite @ ...but I digress
4) Robin @ Insights & Belly Laughs
5) Cindy (even though she's likely to kill me for it) @ All In My Head
6) X @ Xtremely Ragey
7) Admin @ Welcome To StabbyMart
8) Eyvi Sprite (even though she never writes anymore and she abandoned me) @ Everyone's Entitled to my Opinion
You know what ... that's all I'm gonna put down ... 'cause everyone else on my blog roll either has this one already or will hunt me down and keel me for including them on the list (actually - most of the names on this list are likely to do so as it is).
As most of you know ... I am an avid rule breaker ... you have my permission to bend, break or even dispense with the rules of this lil' game and just display your badge like the proud internet geeks you are. K?
Happy Easter, Bleeks!