Friday, March 19, 2010

Confessions...


Man ... I am late to the party today.

Okay ... this month? It's been a while.

I have been in a dark and scary place ... and my funny was AWOL.

Nuf sed about that.

So ... I do like this theme and even though I'm scrapin' in under the wire ... I'm still here... we'll call it fashionably late - K?

My confessions this week are shocking. I want any of you that suffer from over active bladder, heart conditions or excessive flatulence to think seriously about reading what follows.

I shot JR... and Mr Burns.

I also stole "The Beef"

I let the dawgs out.
I pushed the old lady down that "couldn't get up" ... she didn't fall.

Oh ... and that smell? It was me ... hee hee hee ... oops!

I ate the last piece of pie/cake/pizza/candy/gum - it was all me.
I took the last Tylenol... and the last ice cube ... and I didn't fill it back up.

I put the milk back in the fridge - empty... I'm a rebel that way.


Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Cheerio! Or Fruitloop! (if yer as kewl as Spot)

8 comments:

Brittney said...

lmao these are awesome!!!

Robin said...

Im with Brittney...funny as hell..LMAO..!

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

Nooooooooooooooo....please tell me you didn't. You did not let the dawgs out.

Did you ?

Could you let my cat out the next time? Please?

5kidswdisabilities said...

Who is Mr. Burns?????
Lindsey Petersen

Murr Brewster said...

I AM the old lady who fell down. I just don't feel like getting up. There's no button for that.

Spot said...

Damnit girl!! I needed that tylenol. That really did happen at my house this week and I was pissed. Lol.

♥Spot

Amethyst Anne said...

Mark me down for empty ice cube trays and the last shot of milk too..heee

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

Where Arrrrrrreeeeee you?
Talk to me.