Occasionally, I Forget Just How Tightly Wound I Am...


It's gotta be some sort of crime how much I enjoy organizing things.

I'm not even kidding.

I mean, I hate paper with every fibre of my being, and if I never saw another piece, it would still be too soon ... but I am planted firmly in my happiest of places.

Like a sow in her slop.

I'm going to wind up with likely 20 bankers boxes of paper to take for recycling... that's not including the 8 large bags of shredded material from old financials and such. (And yes, I said recycled ... so every paper clip and any plastic fasteners have been manually removed...) I'm not sure of the total yet, because I still have a wall of filing cabinet to do. I'm not sure what to expect from that ... could be another 10 or more... which would put me closer to 30. 

My back is not looking forward to that.

There is also a pile of cardboard and two full boxes of expired promotional material ... and there have been many bags of garbage that have gone over the past two weeks. The cleaners have been good enough to take that much.

I've been taking pictures ... I can back up my statements:







Is it so wrong that this physically excites me? I know ... I am so super weird. 

Could be worse, I suppose ... at least this is useful. 

I should have this done likely by Thursday. I'd say tomorrow, but I have an appointment and will be leaving the office... oh, and I also have to go BACK to the DMV! 

Lawd help us all ...

Until next time, 

D-out




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)