It's Spring ... Time for a New Look

Just a quickie for today ... I have some loverly photos I will be sharing of my Sunday in the "Out of Doors" from this past weekend.

For those of you who follow my Facebook page, you will already know that my camera (not unlike myself, now that I think of it) has an issue with personalities ... in that, it lives in the past much of the time and no matter what I do to correct this issue, it seems my photos continue to have incorrect date stamps.

What this means is that I will be needing to crop out the dates on the silly things before my anal retentive brain will allow me to post them on here.

I hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday!

D - out

Comments

Amethyst Anne said…
Ooohhhh Loving the new look!!
Yeah, I giggled a lot when I saw the date stamp, well after I was completely and utterly confused!
Not that it takes much these days.
brite said…
Love the new look...way easier for my old eyes to read! And I love all those pics, your girls are so cute!
dauneobrien said…
I have a lot to catch up on over here. (Sorry. Please forgive me)
LOVe the fresh look :)

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)

WIMTS