I'm Sick ... again.



I can not BELIEVE that I am sick again. See - this is what I get for contemplating calling in fake sick. *sighs*


I didn't go in at all on Friday ... oh ... and CPL called wanting me to dislodge the mortgage approval she told me to shove up my ass on Wednesday, and couldn't understand why nobody would give her my home phone number. Uhh - it's called fear ... of bodily harm ... of dismemberment ... of meeting another of Dani's voodoo dolls with one's own likeness. 

Imagine. 

Anyhoo - I am sick.... and I am takin' it like a man. What I mean to say is that I'm a whiny, sooky, hypochondriac mess. My chest feels like the corner of a building is sitting on it. Plus, I think I may have been passing a stone ... no, really. I did that once before and this is basically what it felt like. I think it suffice to say I'm pretty pathetic. 

I woke up Saturday morning and horked up something that I swear shook itself and skittered away - here's its likeness:


Not nice, that. Left a vile aftertaste as well.

Both of my children have come to my bedside, rubbed my hand in ernest concern and asked me if I'm dying. I shit you not. (thought I'd better get up after that)

I did go in this morning, but I didn't last long. Had to go and fetch some pharmacuticals. I also have a back up antibiotic if the phlegm creatures take over.

Stoopid flu. 





Comments

Robin said…
Hahah..I like how you said you're taking it like man...youre so right..I hope you feel better...at least before the nice weather..! Im sending good energy your way..!
Spot said…
Poor Dani! I'm sorry you're sick again! But that bit about the kiddos asking if you were dying is priceless. As was the taking it like a man.

Feel better!
♥Spot
Anonymous said…
I'm such a baby when I'm sick, and I've had a cough for 3 months now. Allergies I guess! Ugh.

Anyway, I can relate. Take it easy and feel better!
Melinda said…
Hope you are feeling better soon!
brite said…
3 words...hot rum toddy!
That is all.
(er and get better quick!)
Amethyst Anne said…
Booo sick...but yes to home, sleep and mental relaxation. Perhaps your body decided you had enough with tools for a while and it decided to step in and make you rest!
So you best not mess with her!
Also I concur with brite.. Hot Rum toddy cures all!
Relax, sleep and I hope you feel better soon!
Xtreme said…
Hot Rum = Happy Dani. Well, happier, at least. Take all that good advice and chill for a few days chicka.
No no no.

You need an entire week of sleep.

Did they give you something at the docs? I got your email---horrible.

Feel better.

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)