I've Been Writing Another Post...

It's title is "Numb".

I'm hoping it will just stay unpublished like so many other aimless posts.

Yes, you read that right: There are some posts too inane for even me to put up here.

As an update to my current sitch, let me get to the facts in point form:


  • I survived my Annual Golf Tournament without getting drugged. Yay me!
  • The Summer never provided my manic swing... boo. Kept me in line, though.
  • Fall is kicking my ass.
  • The kids are good. Thank you, Universe.
  • My dog is sick and I am scared out of my mind.
  • My current job is nearing an end. It's time for me to get a grown up job now.
  • A recruitment firm contacted me last night about my resume... which I posted on a job-site this week. It's for an unposted job with a government funded Board of Directors. It would pay nearly double what I am currently making, and would provide things like benefits and pension. I am holding my breath to see if I get an interview. It's a 'personality' position. It's Executive Assistant to the CEO. Right up my alley.
  • Really stoked about that last one.
  • My best friend and I are drifting... and I seem helpless to stop it. My feelings just get hurt so damned easily.
  • I have a vacation day tomorrow. I gotta tell you, I am happy about that. Work is so bloody boring lately. Gah!
  • My land-lady is talking about possibly selling this house. That is not going to make for a happy Dani, let me say.
  • Hubs and I are going away to a cottage next weekend. I am off next Friday, too. It's on the ocean, this cottage. We've stayed there a few times before... it's kinda 'our place'. I'm really looking forward to that. We seem to be drifting lately, too. I have to think it's me. I'm the common denominator. I just hope we can pull a memorable weekend out of the mire. 
So there you have it. 
A run down on the 'abc's of me'. 
Not terribly exciting, but then neither am I of late.

D-Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From One Mother, to Another

WIMTS

This is dedicated to the one(s) I love .... (gotta sing it)